Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently looking for the right candidates to fill the positions listed below.
To view full job description please click on the job title.
- Casual, part-time employment position
- Flexible weekday, evening and weekend hours
- Casual employment position
- Flexible weekday work hours
Rural Ottawa South Support Services welcomes students to apply for unpaid placements while studying for high school, college, and university programs. If you are interested in doing your placement with us please send your cover letter and resume to Courtney Rock along with your program requirements, including length, hours, and learning objectives. Current placement areas available:
- Community Outreach
- Communications and Marketing
- Volunteer Management
- Creative Writing
- Social Recreation/Programming
If you do not see your area of study on this list please contact Courtney Rock at 613-692-4697 x 223 or email, email@example.com