Rural Ottawa South Support Services reaches into your community in an active effort to support those in need. Through our extensive Programs and Services, we improve the lives of our community members. Our dedicated staff and team of volunteers ensure our clients are aware of and able to access the full spectrum of services we offer. We are successful in our commitment solely because of our staff, volunteers, and community supports – people just like you. These are the definitive lifelines for our clientele. Thank you for your support.
Learn more about the areas you can support under the "What We Do" heading or visit our wish list to see what items are needed most right now. Unrestricted or area of greatest need gifts can have the biggest impact on an organization allowing us to use your donation where it is needed most.
Ways to donate:
- Online - Powered by Canada Helps
- Phone: 613-692-4697 or 613-821-1101 to make a donation by credit card.
- Mail: Please click here to print a copy of our donation form. Once you have completed the form, please mail the signed copy along with your cheque payable to Rural Ottawa South Support Services to,
1128 Mill Street
PO Box 423
Manotick, ON K4M 1A4
Other ways to give
- Planned Giving - Looking to create a meaningful legacy? ROSSS offers you the opportunity to make a legacy gift into the community you live and receive personal tax benefits at the same time. Planned gifts may come in the form of bequests, life insurance, securities, charitable gift annuities, and gifts of personal/real property. These donations are directed to the Rural Ottawa South Support Services and stay in our community, providing much needed support to those still living in their own homes but requiring some extra assistant. To create your legacy and make your planned gift today, please call our offices at 613-692-4697 or 613-821-1101.
- United Way - As an employee or retiree, you can direct your United Way gift (cash or payroll deduction) or any portion of it to Rural Ottawa South Support Services. On your pledge form, please indicate our name and charitable registration number 119259802RR0001
Unless otherwise requested, tax receipts are issued for donations of $10.00 or more. To ensure correct mailing of the tax receipts please clearly indicate, with your donation, your name, mailing address with postal code and telephone number.
Charitable Registration: 119259802RR0001