Click on questions below to view the answers.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we use "cookies"?
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- Third party links?
- Changes to our policy?
- Questions and feedback?
- Your consent?
1. What information do we collect?
- We collect information as you register for ROSSS programs and/or activities, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in other ROSSS programs and/or activities.
- When ordering products or registering for programs and/or activities, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in viewing.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To issue you a tax receipt.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
We have established a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
4. Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. However, please be aware that if you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient.
5. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, and you consent to such disclosure. When required, we will release your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
7. Third party links?
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
8. Changes to our policy?
9. Questions and feedback?
10. Your Consent?