Our Mission, Vision, Values and Achievements
Rural Ottawa South Support Services (ROSSS) is a non-profit, charitable organization committed to excellence in the delivery of rural community support services, and stands as a championing advocate for the rights of seniors, people with disabilities and caregivers.
Our vision is a vibrant and healthy rural community where individuals have timely access to a full range of programs and services to support their well-being.
Compassion, Respect, Equity, Collaboration, and Stewardship.
What We've Achieved
- Purchase of the Ayers Building, creating a permanent home for ROSSS
- Provided 15,000 rides for seniors and adults with disabilities in 2016
- 9,000 clients accesses our programs and services in 2016.
- Welcomed new community partners to the ROSSS family, including the Youth of Manotick Association (YOMA)
- Launched our Gateway to Care program; a social enterprise with proceeds being reinvested in ROSSS programs and services.
- Received an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant to engage our rural communities.
- Expanded our programs in Osgoode Ward.