Our Mission, Vision, Values and Achievements
To provide a gateway to health and social services and collaborate with others to provide a community of care.
Our vision is a vibrant and healthy rural community where individuals have timely access to a full range of programs and services to support their well-being.
Compassion, Respect, Equity, Collaboration, and Stewardship.
What We've Achieved
- Purchase of the Ayers Building, creating a permanent home for ROSSS
- Provided 15,000 rides for seniors and adults with disabilities in 2016
- 9,000 clients accessed our programs and services in 2016.
- Welcomed new community partners to the ROSSS family, including the Youth of Manotick Association (YOMA)
- Launched our Gateway to Care program; a social enterprise with proceeds being reinvested in ROSSS programs and services.
- Received an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant to engage our rural communities.
- Expanded our programs in the Osgoode Ward.